[X4U] XP Home Print Screen Equivalent for Apple Keyboard

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Sep 25 15:55:44 PDT 2006

Hello,

Mac Mini Mactel, Apple wireless keyboard, Boot Camp 1.1, Windows XP Home.

Print Scrn seems to be where F14 (F14 - F16 Apple --> Print Scrn - Pause PC)
is on Apple Keyboard. Page  Up / Down is the same on both,...

However, nothing seems to be copied to the windows clipboard.

How do you take a screen shot of the Windows XP screen (or a window) using
an Apple Keyboard, wireless or wired?

Perhaps I actually did take a shot. Tried to paste into wordpad. Print Scrn
followed by Ctrl-V on a real PC pastes the screen shot into wordpad.

Any ideas?

I'll troll the apple web site but I figured I'd post here also.

John F. Richardson