[X4U] DVD copying

wilkinw macsys at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 14:47:45 PDT 2007

You'll need to make a small donation for the newest version, works
better on a lot of the newer copy protected stuff. Although you can
still get the older version which does work also, but you will find
problems every once in a while on some of the more advance copy
protected media. But yes MTR is an excellent piece of software.