[X4U] DVD copying

alexandre mac at kapellos.com
Sat Aug 4 15:28:17 PDT 2007

> Have you compared the 2-pass encoding to one-pass for videos?  I
> have heard people say that they can't see the difference in quality..

no, not really. i think i got the settings for handbrake by reading
through the forums on the developper's website. but i'm satisfied
with the result.

anyway, for me it's not so much about making copies of the dvds
themselves but more about having a "digital" version of the movie,
viewable on my laptop during a plane trip, for ex.

alexandre
:: 17" 2.33ghz ic2d macbook pro / 2.0gb / 160gb / X.4.10 ::
:: 24" 2.33ghz ic2d imac / 2.0gb / 250gb / X.4.10 ::