[X4U] Cheap Reliable USB Laser Printer

FC Farwell ffarwell at cox.net
Thu Dec 13 20:10:25 PST 2007

On Dec 13, 2007, David R. Boag wrote:

> Is HP still a good way to go for a cheap printer? They want one for
> roughly $150 or so. Is there a better alternative to HP now for low-
> end laser printers?

David,

I use a few laser printers and for a low price winner I suggest the
Brother HL-2070N it has been an excellent laser printer ive gone
thoough two toner cartridges and a couple thousand sheets of paper. I
can't comment on the manual feed but the main paper feed works
flawlesly. Can be purchased for under a $100 and its prints very fast.

F.C. Farwell