[X4U] Re: Combination software problem

George Harvey gwil3 at charter.net
Sun Jan 14 18:34:12 PST 2007

On Jan 14, 2007 David Candler wrote:
I also ran the 'Fix Permissions' in Disk Utility.  No joy.

In addition to the 10.4 disks, you definitely should get DiskWarrior
4. It fixes problems for me where Disk Utility and TechTool Pro do
not find anything wrong. This is worth every cent it costs, and has
kept my system running well even though I use a lot of beta programs
and reinstall frequently in OS X 10.4.8. I use it about once a week.
You should always make a backup of the disk you are fixing with it,
and never try to do so without the backup.

George Harvey