[X4U] FW: Uninstalling Office 2004 Broke Entourage X --- It Gets Interesting

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Thu Jan 18 15:47:28 PST 2007

------ Forwarded Message
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:38:12 -0600
To: "Entourage:mac Talk" <Entourage-Talk at lists.letterrip.com>
Cc: "x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com"
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Conversation: Uninstalling Office 2004 Broke Entourage X --- It Gets
Interesting
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Office 2004 Broke Entourage X --- It Gets
Interesting

On 1/18/07 4:57 PM, Neil_ Pollack wrote:

> The interesting part is that Mail isn?t working either.  Maybe this is related
> to my new Entourage problem.

Neil,

Create a New User in OS X, and log in as that user. Try to launch Entourage
(and any other applications you're having problems with). Can you
successfully open a reply window in the New User? If so, you have a problem
in your normal user.

If that's the case, I can point you back to some messages from Nov/Dec that
directed me to "testing" preferences to locate the one in my user that was
causing trouble for me. (In my case, I couldn't type a capital H in
Entourage.)

peace,
Linda

------ End of Forwarded Message