[X4U] Re: clients versus clients

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sun Jan 21 06:09:08 PST 2007

On 1/21/07 6:59 AM, Stroller wrote:

> I guess I must be more widely read that you.  ;)

That I what? ::confused::

I think we're probably equally busy reading stuff, groups-wise. Probably
less of a question of quantity and more of a question of focus/purpose.

> I'm not saying you should change email client, but just
> because some mail clients don't display threads doesn't make it "ok"

Um, I think I confused you, and I apologize for that. When I said "clients",
I was not talking about email apps, rather I meant IRL clients, the ones who
pay bills. People in offices around the world. THEY don't worry about
"threads".

(And... STILL no one has explained to the people whose behavior sparked the
thread, WHY what they are doing is considered wrong by some folks...)