[X4U] Printing to PDF via CS3 under Leopard

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 8 21:26:41 PST 2007

Hi Linda,

Yeah, I suspected I had chosen the wrong paper size and went into Page
Setup but I had chosen both Acrobat 8.0 and A4 correctly so not sure
why it was happening.

Unfortunately I'm new-ish to CS3, new to Office 2004 and new to
Leopard so I'm not really in an easy position to determine which is
the culprit from prior experience!

Cheers,

Coj