[X4U] Mac MIni?

n netkat at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 13:15:22 PDT 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

>  There are a lot of people that the Mac
> Mini/iMac's are too limited for, yet the Mac Pro's are serious
> overkill.

Yeah, I could warm up to a Mac Mini Pro, but knowing apple, it'd have a
painful price, the entry level would be tragically crippled in some
way, the high end model would be extortionate in price...

I love apple's products, but their lineup and pricing could better
reflect regular peoples' budgets...they'd still make a profit..