[X4U] E-Mail programs (Was: Users' judgments of the glossy screen?)

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 07:40:35 PST 2008

Ed Gould wrote:

>Nope I ran Word Perfect for OS2 (I honestly don't remember what
>email package though). I love WP and have convinced myself to
>finally desert it as the handwriting is on the wall for WP for MAC.
>I know there is something called Sheep Saver out there but I have a
>basic fear that it will screw up MAC if i install it(despite hearing
>many success stories).
>As for OS/2 I only switched to a MAC when IBM announced the final release.

You've heard success stories about SheepShaver, and I can report
another. It is extremely easy to install now, and doesn't mess up
anything. It minds its own business.

By the way, your computer is a Macintosh. "MAC" is an acronym for
"Media Access Control". The  nickname of a Macintosh is "Mac".

<http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=MAC&Find=find&string=exact>

Daly