[X4U] Mozy backup service referrals seem a nifty idea

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Mon May 5 15:54:45 PDT 2008

This isn't much consolation I guess . . . but only the first backup
will take a long time; subsequent ones will be incrementals. I would
also make sure you're only backing up documents and not your whole
drive to an online service . . . upload speeds are just too slow to
really do everything a la Time Machine.Sounds like you're only doing
data though since you selected 'personal account'.