[X4U] mac mini hooked to a TV

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Sat Apr 4 11:33:30 PDT 2009

yep, i'm enjoying it… what really amazed me (and that's where apple's
strength is) is how easily i am able to stream music and movies from
my 24" imac (main machine) to the mac mini. f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c ! the
only thing i plan to have locally are my photos…

i also got an apple bluetooth keyboard (new) and a mouse (second-hand)
to use with the mac. and i'm surprised at how good that apple IR
remote is! concerning power, i think i'm covered, i live in the middle
of zurich, no risk here (!)

maybe you can answer this question: i rip my dvds, as a backup but
also to take along with me on long trips. i use handbrake to do this.
what settings would you use, considering i have 26" HD ready lcd tv?

very best regards, alexandre