[X4U] Program that opens but quickly closes

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 08:06:45 PST 2009

I also have the SS scanner with Acrobat Pro. I don't have your problem
but if I did,  I would remove the Acrobat preferences, delete the
installed
Acrobat Pro, re-read the install read-me files, and then reinstall it on
each machine.

Don't forget to upgrade Acrobat Pro and the SnapScan software.

I've found a few glitches with the SnapScan package, including Acrobat
Pro, but overall it's a very good system.

Jon