[P1] iBook 700MHZ logic board

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Wed Aug 6 08:32:25 PDT 2003

check www.pbparts.com, www.w<something or other>.com, a couple of
other places.  These 1st two have been often mentioned favorably; I
myself have no experience with them.  Also, I see in the many
discussion postings at Apple number 44.1 (amended url in 44.1.1)
by Mike K mentioning a possible "low-tech workaround", but I get
only a ~unable-to-locate-page result.

Sorry about the "w<something or other>.com".  I'm at a Win ( :-( )
unit at school and don't have my bookmarks available, and what I
thot was the company name isn't, but as I recall it starts with "w".

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, bill traynor wrote:
 . . .
> reported many, many times, see:
>
> http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?50@@.3bbeca9e