palm won't connect

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 17:45:00 PDT 2003

<snip>
Most of us who've been using Palms for several years have long accepted the
fact that their USB sync cradles only work with PC's, and the only way we
can use them is to get their non-USB cradles and add a serial to USB
adapter.

It was true 5 years ago, it's true today.
</snip>

This statement makes it sound like a USB cradle will not sync a Palm with a mac.  My wife just bought a Palm (m515 I think... she has it at work right now) and it syncs fine with our iBook using the included USB cradle.  I've never had problems with it except that I have to plug it directly into the USB port on the iBook.  I got errors using it through the USB hub.
Dave