Plug in questions

Murray E. Milligan railfan1 at mts.net
Thu Feb 13 09:22:43 PST 2003

I downloaded the OS X version of Scanwise for my Agfa scanner. Along
with that, I have Photoshop elements 2.0 and Readiris 7.6 for OS X.

When I had OS 9.2 on my iBook, and I used the classic version of
Scanwise, it would recognize where the pre-OS X versions of Photoship
Lite and Readiris were located and would open these apps as needed,
depending on what I scanned. Text or images.

I can't seem to get this quite right with the OS X version of Scanwise
and I'm certain it's got to do with plug ins. A concept I've never
fully understood.

So to the question, How do I move plug ins, assuming that's the problem
to a location so my Scanwise can "see" PS Elements and Readiris for OS
X.

If we can take this off line that's fine, but I'm sure I'm not the only
neophyte out there in the silicone ether who can learn from this
experience.

I thank you all for your time and thank you in advance for your replies.

Cheers to all.

.
Murray E. Milligan,
Winnipeg, Canada