[P1] Switcher

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 07:14:42 PDT 2003

on 7/25/03 10:15 PM, gooddogcomics at mac.com at gooddogcomics at mac.com wrote:

> Gals and Guys;
>
> Having just experienced my first PC burned CD working in a Mac, I have
> to say I was pretty impressed.  Does this work in reverse?  Will a PC
> read a CD burned on a Mac?  Will PC Word read a Mac Word file?
>
> A friend of mine is teaching a seminar here shortly, and is being
> assisted by a few friends, one on PC one on Mac.  The two assistants
> were having trouble with transferring a Word Document created on a Mac
> to a PC and having it print.  Is this common?
>
> Mark

Not knowing about burning formats and such .. It has always been my
expectation that I can swap CDs between the PC and MAC world .. And so far I
have had not any problems EVER

As to question 2 .. How are they trying to transfer it ?? There may be a
problem if they try to email it ... I had that once, a word doc that my wife
got on her PC .. Could not open it ... I put it on a CF card, plugged it
onto the mac, openend fine, saved it again, back on the CF, this time
openend the thing also in the PC ... Mac saved the day once more :)