[P1] platform for iBook

Mike Beede beede at visi.com
Thu Jun 12 18:45:54 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Jun 12, 2003, at 17:47 US/Central, Mark Kippert wrote:

> Ron Reames on 6/12/03 5:04 PM wrote:
>
>> Is anyone using any sort of platform for their iBook? Which one and do
>> you like it enough that you'd buy it again?
>>

> Just read about this one today on Ogrady's powerpage.org. Looks very
> nice:
> <http://www.macmice.com/iperch.html>

There is *no* way you could type with that, though it does look
cool.  Well, I guess you could type if you were a different species
than I am, but it looks like a real long reach from the desk to the
keyboard.  I like my hands at below normal-desk level, which is why
the Cool Pad works acceptably--it adjusts the angle but doesn't raise
the keyboard a lot.

	Mike

P.S., No offense to those list members that happen to *be* another
species.