[P1] Intiution and windows

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Sat Sep 27 19:05:59 PDT 2003

To be fair, some of Apple's products have quirks like this.

We could not get Final Cut Pro 4 to start up at all until we checked
the apple knowlwdgebase. It turns out that it will only start up
properly if the primary address card in  Address Book has at least two
letters in the "state" field - which seems fine for you folks in the
US, but it breaks on UK addresses.

Our solution has been to create a fake address entry and set it as the
default card.According to FCP our Leicester, UK-based company is really
in Beverly Hills, 90210 CA.

Joe