[P1] Location Manager for OS X

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 03:40:19 PST 2004

On Feb 23, 2004, at 10:06 PM, Jonathan Fletcher wrote:

> Panther does not have it on by default. You have to turn it on or you
> will not see OS 9 Sharers from 10.3.

Thanks for the Info. I'll try again today and see how that helps.
Although I do have AppleTalk checked in the Network preference for the
location.

The OS 9 Filemaker Server is on a Mac with Sharing turned off and using
TCP/IP. From that Mac I have had to type in the IP number of the OS X
Mac in the Chooser.

I reread my words and wondered what I was trying to say...   :)  After
the test, I will rewrite them.

---
The George Bush Resume(?):
<http://www.bushoccupation.com/GWbush_resume.pdf>