help! iChat AV problems

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Tue May 18 16:09:12 PDT 2004

Hello Paul,

Do either of you have a router or firewall in operation?

iChat needs to have access to certain ports to work.

See KB Article "How to Use With a Firewall or NAT Router 93208"

Also see "iChat AV: Compatible Network Routers 93333"

Hope this helps.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 10.1.4

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."