[iBook] Re: Audio input on Graphite 366/SE

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Tue Nov 9 19:17:11 PST 2004

Yes, 366 MHz is not enough for iChat AV video, I had a 466 clamshell
and recall that it could not use it with with video, I think AV may
work with a mic, but am not sure. Just check the specs for iChat AV at
Apple site.
---
Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.5, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.5, 640 MB RAM.