[iBook] Trackpad/cursor problems w/ Safari (OT?)

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 18 23:06:12 PST 2004

Dear Pat;

I still have original System 9 disks, I just need to ask someone if I can
install them on the G5 after everything else is already there. When my
daughter's G4 died, I ask them if I could keep the disks, and they let me,
for which I am grateful.

Valerie

Voice recognition in use; I talk, iListen types, I correct. Neither of us is
perfect.  :-)