[iBook] iBook screen fault - oh no!

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:19:00 PDT 2005

We don't have that issue, but we DO have a one pixel-width vertical
line down the middle (or almost the middle) of the screen of my wife's
new iBook.  It's currently in the shop, for that and for the space bar
issue which has been driving my wife nuts.  I tried to take the
keyboard out and 're-seat' it but to no avail.

Jean-Paul