[iBook] video out from iBook

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed May 25 06:48:05 PDT 2005

I have had some problems with the video out and iBooks... it seems
that some of our older (white) iBook laptops do not video out with
Panther but do with Jaguar, not sure why.  Also, if I go into the
display settings, uncheck the auto config and manually scroll thru
some of the resolution/mhz settings, I can find one that will work.

It also did not help when they dropped their laptop while connected
to the TV and the dongle got stretched to where the wires are exposed...