[iBook] Safari asking for keychain password

Steve R mailing.lists.2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:29:42 PDT 2006

New-to-me iBook Dual USB. Basic Panther install, updated to 10.3.9.

Safari is asking for a password for every site I'm visiting. Keychain
access. I click Cancel. It reappears, I click Cancel and the page
loads. I've checked settings, etc but no clues. This started
happening when I was on dialup connection, continued over the the
wired LAN and now with the wireless so I'm thinking it has nothing to
do with any encrypted connections.

Happens when I visit apple.com, google, etc. Every site.

Clues appreciated.

Steve R
--
  Get the Canadian troops out of Afghanistan now.