[iBook] external firewire CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

Janice F. Jorgensen janicejorgensen at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 11:18:11 PDT 2007

Got firmware password removed.
Followed the instructions..and attached the firewire cable to both...
The Ibook (without the DVD drive) shows a flashing world
The macbook with install disk.. Has the Target Disk Icon.
And that is where I am

If I plug in the firewire cable to ibook and macbook..i see the drive..etc
and its files.  I had been able to start new and install some of the osx
before the dvd drive became unusuable.  The dvd drive quit in the languages.

And thanks
--
Janice F. Jorgensen