[iBook] ibook g3 600 mhz (2002/late 2001)

Skygram skygram at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:21:45 PDT 2007

Wilfred,

I am going to venture one idea. I do this because I have an identical iBook
and I have never seen this warning. I am guessing that the system software
was reinstalled using the wrong setup disks. I assume that Powerbook discs
were used. I would suggest that you look into that possibility.

I would look into buying or somehow getting your hands on a retail version
of OS-X. I also think that you can find the original system discs for your
G3 iBook on eBay. Do you know what I mean? Do you know the difference
between these two versions of discs?

I use Tiger on my G3-600mhz. It works very well. However I do have 320mb of
ram.

Hope this helps,

Bill
Montreal