[iTunes] Re: iTunes 5 (was iTunes Folder)

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Thu Jul 31 18:32:37 PDT 2003

I'm getting around it by using two beige G3's dedicated as music
servers. One has classical, the other everything else. But either can
see the other's library, and the other macs in the house see them both,
so I have the effect of two completely separate libraries available to
every computer. But it would be a bit easier to do it if iTunes 5 would
support multiple libraries!

Now...tell me what is Genre?

Travis