importing ratings into new library

Praveen Soora psoora at mac.com
Wed Mar 5 16:21:26 PST 2003

Hi,

This is my first mail to this group, so if this question is already
answered please forgive me. I have two macs and i copied all the songs
from one computer to another, but i could not get the ratings i made
for more than 1000 songs. I read few emails that explains to import
iTunes 3 Music Library database and xml files but they didn't solve
this problem. I have also copied plist files into preferences folder.
Can anyone tell me how we can import the ratings ?

Thanks,
Soora