[iTunes] Album artwork wont save

Steve Martin martin at metronet.com
Mon May 26 10:22:49 PDT 2003

Perhaps. those files have tag versions that don't support album art?
Maybe try "convert ID Tags..." in the Advanced menu to update to 2.4.
Or perhaps they are write protected for some reason?

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html