[iTunes] Re: How can I Turn off automatic updating on ipod?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu May 29 09:07:43 PDT 2003

The Options button is the left most button of four on the lower right
corner of the iTunes interface window. Click on the connected iPod and
then press that button to bring up the box Terry is explaining below.
The button has a little iPod icon on it and only appears when the iPod
is selected.