moving playlists

Michael Vicente mvicente at mac.com
Thu Jan 8 19:25:05 PST 2004

Try this.

 From the internal drive, move your iTunes Music Library file and the
iTunes Music Library.xml file to the Desktop. Make an alias of those
files from your library on the external hard drive to the internal
drive. When you open iTunes, you should see the external drive. When
you want the internal preferences, swap the files again.

If you're proficient with Applescript, I'm sure you could write a
script to do it automatically.

Mike