[iTunes] Redundant Audio Tracks

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Oct 25 19:29:32 PDT 2004

I know this thread is kinda old, but I ran across the following item on
MacInTouch that might be of interest:

Hyperbolic Software's iTunes Dupes Barrier 1.0.1 can locate duplicate
songs in your iTunes and iPod song databases using the song name,
artist name, album, and file size as criteria. The software can also
combine with the company's Doublet Scan 10 to offer more advanced
searches. iTunes Dupes Barrier is free for Mac OS X 10.3 with iTunes
4.0 or later.

Maybe this will help.

Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye