[iTunes] re-copying a podcast

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 08:12:47 PDT 2006

--- Michael Prete <michaelprete at cox.net> wrote:

> So the specific podcast in question still exists in your
> iTunes? Does
> that episode have a check in the box to the left of its title?

It has a blue dot in front of the title, rather than a check
mark.

I've tried making a playlist, and putting thte podcast in a
playlist, but it won't copy over. I've tried downloading a new
copy of the podcast from audible (where I purchased it). It
shows up in iTunes under Podcast, but I can't seem to get it
over onto my iPod mini.

I may just give this up as a bad deal. The podcast only cost me
$3 from audible, but it was an interview I would have liked to
listen to. Maybe I can play it through iTunes, and listen to it
that way.

-becca