[iTunes] how do I get fresh CD names, and mp3 names to stick? (with slight corrections)

Daniel Carter writeinlight at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:01:16 PST 2007

I'm having a problem with naming CDs that I want to burn. no matter
what I do, in the end the name winds up being a name that I gave to a
previously burned CD. newly burned CDs keep winding up with that same
previously given name. I can't get rid of it. furthermore I have a
similar problem with the labeling of the iTunes mp3 icon in the
freshly burned CD. it's stuck on the same old previous CD name, and
the same old previous mp3 name. what do I need to do in order to
freshly name a CD that I want to burn, and to have the mp3s on it
reflect the name of current mp3s.

apologies for the clumsiness of the formulation of my question. hope
y'all catch  the drift. :)

thanks!
Daniel