[iTunes] Old 20GB 2nd Gen.. Is it alive?

joAnn ortiz ask_alice at mac.com
Thu Jan 3 23:33:26 PST 2008

I went through something similar with my old 40gb 2nd gen(?) ipod. I
brought it back to life by REPEATEDLY following the advise on these
sites. The first link has what worked best for mine.

http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/ipodsupport/diskmode/index.shtml

http://www.werty.net/2004/06/reset-ipod.html

joAnn