[iTunes] ARUGH about podcast downloads

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 20:26:35 PST 2009

--- On Sat, 1/17/09, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> I just sent an iTunes feedback suggesting they add the
> ability to manually set download time for podcasts.  You
> might do the same, under the iTunes menu
> "Provide iTunes feedback"

good idea.

My husband suggested that I not download any of my podcasts until this is fixed, but I can't stand that... so I'm getting up at 5 this morning to manually kick off the downloads, still in the "golden" hours of 3-6 am. But I can't don that every night, and I do get podcasts downloaded most every day, so I'm not sure how I'll manage.

I must admit, I mostly like Apple products, but this is the *stupidest* little thing! not everyone has unlimited 24-hour bandwidth.

-becca