[iTunes] disappearing podcasts!

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 16:25:17 PDT 2010

Ken: is there some way to get the "get" button back so I can re-download??

how do I create a new library? I'm not sure I understand draging from one library to another.

It's quite possible my hard drive is going: the fan has been making bad noises for quite some time, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm willing to stay up late to re-download the podcasts, If I could just get the "get" button back!

-becca