[iTunes] the new iTunes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 14:14:07 PDT 2010

I put all my new books in a playlist. I have four iPods in my family and we all listen to different books at a time. I only keep about 30 playlists at a time and delete those as we have all heard them.

How could I sync my playlists of books without going to  Books. Oh, you mean take them out of put them in the folder that is supposed to hold music. I do have a little music there but I could just delete that.  Hmmmm. Okay I can try that. It will probably take some tweaking. Many of the books go into the book folder automatically. I'd need to move all of them. I have 85 GBs of books in the book folder now.

Worth a shot. I hate that wait. Thanks. Any other ideas welcomed!!!
Of course I use list view

  Terry Pogue 

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/