Halo on a Cube

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Fri Dec 12 07:06:53 PST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Boris Jotic wrote:

> > For the money you are about to pay for the upgrade you could have been
> > playing Halo for the past few years on Xbox.
>
> LOL Halo, who wants to play this old hat anyway??? Gone trhough it on XBOX
> several times, and ur right Riba, if someone wants to play games it's best
> to get a Xbox or similar. Macs are not really game machines ;)

There may be better game machines out there, and Halo may be "old" on an
Xbox, but consider how new it is to someoene without an Xbox or someone
who doesn't know anyone with an xbox.

Plus, it is one of the few games that can be played networked with PC
players too, so I should be able to get my ass kicked by my friends,
which is a big plus in my book.

Allan