[DigiCam] are all low end digital cameras like this?

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 00:09:58 PDT 2003

Have a close look at the Nikon 2500 (2MP) and 3500 (3MP). I've used the
2500 extensively and love it. The viewfinder is difficult in daylight but
still usable. I've ordered a 3500. There is currently a $50 rebate on both
cameras, directly from Nikon, bringing the prices down to about $225 and
$325 respectively, even lower if you do your homework (shopper.com,
pricewatch.com, et. al.)

Bobbo

Artwork and Nature Photopaintings -- http://www.bobbogoldberg.com
Voice over demos and services -- http://www.bob-vo.com