[G4] installing OSX on external firewire

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:50:48 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Are you saying that when you start your QS from the Panther install
disk, then select "Disk Utility" from the menu that the Disk Utility
doesn't recognize the FW drive?

Or that the QS after booting into the installed OS doesn't see the FW
Drive?

Are you sure that the FW drive is good?

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø