[G4] Re: Re: MDD G4 has some quirks

Kathi Anderson kathialexis at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 13:16:59 PDT 2008

My MDD has not been started from the CPU power button for a long time. I
would recommend getting one of the Apple monitors with the clear plastic
cases. I start my MDD by pushing the power button on the monitor. The name
of the monitor or the connection escapes me at the time, sorry. But they do
work great with the MDDs.

I still miss being able to start my Mac from the keyboard. That was one the
major things that set Apple apart from PCs.

Kathi

About the MDD I posted
power button does push in pretty easy on the upper left. odd, but looks low
on list of upgrade priorities.