Stop Motion Animation

Tim Shirey shirey at illustratedWORD.com
Tue Apr 8 15:00:42 PDT 2003

I've used "Frame Thief" which has done a great job for me.  It's simple to
use but has some excellent features.  The download is free, but is worth the
small registration fee for the additional features you unlock.

I capture frames directly to my HD with the camera connected through the
firewire.  Realtime preview frame on computer screen.  Remember to remove
the tape from the DV camera so the camera doesn't shut off during the long
capturing session.

www.framethief.com

I can recommend.

- Tim