Suggestions for sound capture at wedding

sb videovideo at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 08:41:58 PDT 2003

perhaps it's time for you to move up to Final cut Express.

Anyone spending $75-$150 on iMovie Plug-ins should consider buying FCE. It
won't take you long to learn the slightly different interface and you'll be
amazed at the things you can do easily instead of constantly coming up
against iMovie's limitations.

 sb