Sony TRV30 and data code display

Eric Stauffer arson at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 06:05:07 PDT 2003

Dear List Members,

I am importing a tape from a Sony TRV30 in iPhoto and I would like to
have the date/time (data code) to be imported too, superimposed on
the picture as it shows on the LCD. The problem is that it does not
appear in iMovie. The manual says that by pressing data code I will
display the date/time on a TV when connected, however I suspect that
the iLink connection suppress that option. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Regards,

Eric

Life May Have A Rear View Mirror But It Doesn't Have a Reverse Gear

Eric Stauffer
406 Rose Creek Place
Woodstock, GA 30189
USA