Norton Pro/Con

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 10:54:28 PDT 2003

Norton has saved me several times also..and I am talking about from 7 on up...never had
a problem with it...I'm on 9.2.2 on this imac se 400 and it 's been great.  I do have
10.2 something on this also but I don't touch that...My son uses it..I currently have
Norton 6 and haven't tried to run it on 10.2...What version of Norton is recommended for
10.2?
Thanks in advance,
Mike K