Disk fragmentation

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Fri Apr 18 06:12:57 PDT 2003

They put the note about the non-inclusion of PlusOptimizer in 3.0 in
a bright yellow box titled "What you will  receive:" near the end of
the web page, so I wouldn't exactly say its "hidden".

I guess those who are scroll-bar-challenged might not see it.  :-)

--Gordon

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>