[MacDV] Did it. (Encoding iDVDs at a lower bitrate)

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Wed Jun 18 12:27:25 PDT 2003

Don't you just love XML?  ;-)

But won't the *real* question be if iDVD will let you put more than 90
minutes on a DVD even with this lower bit rate?  My guess is that it will
not.  So then what's the point of doing this if iDVD still won't go over 90
minutes?  Reduced quality with no increased capacity...

???

Or can you then extract the MPEG files and use a third-party app to make a
longer DVD?  Like Sizzle?

- Mark